The Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
will hold 11 free one-day conferences
for MDS patients and their families in 2020. Ten will be in the U.S. and one will be in Tel Aviv.
Attendees at each conference will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included. The sessions will cover the defining characteristics of MDS, MDS therapies and treatment options, bone marrow transplants, clinical trials, quality of life issues, and quick tips for patients and caregivers. There will also be a question and answer segment.
Family Forum Schedule
(click link for conference details)
- Birmingham, Alabama - Saturday, February 1, 2020 (flyer)
- Houston, Texas - Saturday, February 22, 2020 (flyer)
- Tel Aviv, Israel - Friday, March 6, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois - Saturday, July 25, 2020 (postponed from May 16, 2020) (flyer)
- Madison, Wisconsin - Saturday, June 27, 2020
- Palo Alto, California - Saturday, August 8, 2020 (flyer)
- Denver, Colorado - Saturday, August 29, 2020
- New York, New York - Saturday, September 12, 2020
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina - Saturday, September 26, 2020 (postponed from March 28, 2020) (flyer)
- Omaha, Nebraska - Friday, October 30, 2020 (postponed from April 17, 2020) (flyer)
- Tampa, Florida - Saturday, November 7, 2020
To sign up for any conference or get more information, use online registration
, phone the MDS Foundation at 1-800-MDS-0839 (1-800-637-0839, toll-free) extension 212 (or 609-298-1035 outside the U.S.) or email Janice Butchko at email@example.com
Subscribe to this thread to be notified when further information is available. You can also watch the MDS Foundation's Patient and Family Forums
page for announcements.