View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 29, 2013, 04:07 PM

completely being paranoid about CBC results today...

Hi! I'm waiting my appointment at Moffitt Cancer center. I've waited almost 4 weeks now. My appointment is a week from today. I have neutropenia. My white count is almost always less than 2 and my ANC is usually less than 500. I haven't had a normal white count since April last year. My bone marrow biopsy shows trisomy 18 and monosomy 19. and is hypocellular.
My hem/onc doesn't know what's going on and is referring me to Moffitt. She's been having me get CBC's twice a week and neupogen when needed.
Today my white count was 4.0 and ANC 1700. It hasn't been that high since I don't know how long and barely reaches that high the day after neupogen (which I didn't not get nuepogen since thursday).
So now I'm paranoid that something has changed and my counts are rising for a reason. And of course I'm assuming the worse.
Has anyone had this happen? I'm sorry for being paranoid, its just that waiting for the four weeks has been really hard on me with nothing to do but sit around an worry about what might be wrong with me.
Thanks!
Amy