View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 21, 2022, 06:03 PM

G'day!

Lately, my mcv has been steady at 99, but when all of this started and until January'ish last year, it was between 102 and 106. MCH on the last test I do not know, as it was a phone consult due to a covid surge, but it was 33/34 the time before that.

My holotc wasn't low, a bit high if anything. I don't have the results of the others on me, but I remember seeing them being tested in 2019, so I'm assuming they were ok.

I haven't seen anything EPO, so not sure on that one. I've seen anti-intrinsic factor, but don't remember seeing anti-parietal. I can't be certain though because they tested me for a lot of things back then - haem/rheumo/ and neuro, and didn't find anything beyond the mcv/rbc, moderately empty bone marrow with the low reticulocytes.

Gluten free is going well, no more mouth blood blisters and a happier tummy. My right middle finger has swollen quite a bit and is painful, which sucks because it's like deja vu with my hands! On the day it happened, I had small red rashes on the knuckles on my left hand, kind of like Lupus rashes, but they went away and the swollen finger stayed. This is how it ALL started! But I'm not as rashy this time. I don't have RA or Lupus, but I certainly get a lot of their symptoms. I have my next blood test soon enough with my GP, so I might have some more show and tell for him.