View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 7, 2017, 11:25 PM

Baillie, yes, I can see how it would be difficult to prove that it was the specific exposure to agent Orange 40 yrs ago instead of other post Vietnam exposure. The only way I guess it might be possible is if they were able, for example, to link exposure to agent Orange with a specific cytogenetic profile.

Sue, I guess that the decrease in wbc is likely due to the treatment then. I was concerned that it might mean disease progression. My dad had his second round of shots today and he's fine so far, just tired. His platelets didn't rise as much as your DH's but they continued to rise to 39,000 so no platelet transfusion in over a week . He also seems to get quite irritated at the injection sites. Not sure if it actually does, but I read somewhere that evening primrose oil can help. I ordered some and am waiting to receive it. Hang in there, second cycle is almost finished and hopefully his numbers will start rising again!