Thread: candidiasis
View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 12, 2009, 01:30 PM

Hello Chirley

First, let say how glad I was to hear you don't have MDS. Second, fires and tornado's, hope you don't live in a Mobile home. They are magnets for those types of things here in the U.S.

I check up on you all every so often, and I see you have the candidacies. Pop had Candida albicans and went through 15 days {15 treatments} of intravenous meds. {see pop's story just before he passed} It never really worked for him due to his condition; however, if you would like me to contact his doctor, or the girls at the hospital to find out what meds he was taking, I will for you.

I am so glad your not MDS. It seems that the doctor is really interested in you. Oh, and go Red. For some reason, Angie needs a red purse to feel better when she is down, or when she wants to feel "special".

Always thinking about you, all of you.

Scott
Son Of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.