View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 5, 2014, 04:28 PM

I HATE CANCER !!! MRI looks good ! IN THE BUTT

Thanks Ray ,
I just got a phone call from hematologist about her bone marrow biopsy test .
Sad and scared for her, it is showing 3% blasts and MDS

Last test in July was 1% blast .
BMT doc is out of town ,but hematologist will be talking to him on what the next steps might be .... which could be changing the vidaza to another chemo drug or doing vidaza again .

Which could set everything back a little .. I will keep you all posted and updated.
Ray, her Doc has her getting Mag. if she falls under 1.6 and lower ,but it is also helping her not to have seizures .

Sounds like things are going well with you Ray I think of you often and you are in our prayers .

As for her medication I crush everything and turn it into liquid and push it in her mouth and she loves milk so she gets a chaser of milk ...lol
and the mag. I think your right you just make it work and we fit it into our schedule my time is now all for my daughter now ! I love her and she is my world

I have to shout this to make me feel better !!
I HATE CANCER !!! BUT CANCER WE SURE ARE GOING TO TRY HARD TO KICK YOU IN THE BUTT .

Last edited by amyangel : Fri Sep 5, 2014 at 04:45 PM.