View Single Post
Old Mon Jun 13, 2011, 01:11 AM

Oh, thank God . . . someone who understands! You do get a lot of blank stares with this disease. I had actually spotted several of your posts and visited your blog before I posted, so I'm really happy to hear from you . . . you already feel like an old friend

I was heartened to read your explanation of the numbers/statistics . . . I looked, and it seems they sampled 200 cells, which is still a pretty measly sample. I can put aside stressing over that particular issue. Lots of room for stress elsewhere.

I will get out the report and type in more of the gobbledygook and let you loose with it, but I'm going to leave that for tomorrow 'cause I'm dead tired now. It's been a rough day; Jens has been particularly weak and has fallen four times. We can't keep this up.

Thanks again for your reply; I'll get more up tomorrow and look forward to your input.

Darice
hubby 73, dx NHL 2001, CNS involvement. SCT (auto) 5/08 [dx UTUC renal pelvis, 2010/surgeries/MMC], MANY recurrences, chemos, surgeries, rad. dx t-MDS 3/11: IPSS 1.5 (Int-2); MDA 11, RCMD trilineage, inc. Fe, ring sideroblasts, 7q del/mono 7 (51.5%), 46,XY,t(6,17)(p22;q25)[4]/45,XY,-7[4]/46,XY[12].