View Single Post
Old Tue May 30, 2017, 11:18 AM

That is great !! Usually good results seem to portend more good results. Caution however is that if there is one thing I have learned about Vidaza is that results vary from person to person and oncologists/hematologists are seldom in agreement. Six weeks ago I went from no blasts and nothing atypical for months on my BMB to having everything go bad and the doctor wanting to put me in the hospital the next day for induction chemo (30 days). This all happened within a two week period while on Vidaza. Then there are others who (DanL) have had terrific success with Vidaza.

The longest I ever went was the 7 day/28 day cycle.

#1: The studies for Vidaza have been very inconsistent for the past 10 ten years. So many variables.
#2: Again there are several schedules that are used with Vidaza. The approved schedule by the FDA is the 21/7 schedule. Wish you the very best and keep close attention.

Last edited by bailie : Tue May 30, 2017 at 07:03 PM.