View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 9, 2014, 05:46 PM

Chirley, I don't think I will get the paperwork either or if I do I doubt it will mention anything about my blood results. I was being looked after by two Dr's that looked like they had just finished high school. I did go see the locum yesterday for some pain relief and he gave me a pathology request form for my bloods and will see my gp today to let him know what has happened.

I was trying to find something on the internet on how fast hb levels start to restore themselves, but could only find info that said 2-3 weeks but didn't give the progress i.e so much per day sort of thing, so I know how long it will take to get my levels back up. Any one know? I assume it is slower with MDS.

Sorry you have been having a rough time too Chirley. We don't seem to have any luck with hospitals do we.

Honey
Dx June 2013 MDS del 5q and 7t. Further chromosone changes August 2017. Lenolidomide and 10 months on Azacytadine failed. Transition to AML August 2018 failed induction chemo. Trial drug FT2101 failed at 6 months. Next on Venetoclax with cytoterabine.