View Single Post
Old Mon May 19, 2008, 11:57 PM

For those who never met Scotts Dad.........

I am one of the lucky ones who has met Scotts Dad......After reading a post on Saturday my girlfriend and I went to see Bob and Scott......I enjoyed the time I spent with Bob.....he still had those bright eyes and laugh....what a spirt this man has! I only hope I will be as strong as he when its my turn...I have learned so much about life from this man and will miss him when he is no longer with us......We had a couple of cherished hours of just talking about this and that moments I will always remember and cherish........it was a short stay had to get back to Cincinnati...Mary and Krysten...the girlfriends daughter or I should say my daughter....the child I never had came with me for support. It was hard leaving knowing this may have been the last time I got to see or speak with Bob....on the way back to Cincinnati Krysten saw the tears...something she had never seen in her own dad told her mom she might want to drive for a while so I could rest my eyes...kids even at 15 she shows such signs of maturity. I hope to get back to see Bob and Scott and Angie soon along with Bobs wife..........for those who have never met or gotten to know this family .....all I can say is that I have been lucky to have known them for several years now.....they have always treated me like family ....maybe thats why this is hard on me.....I feel as if I am losing family....this is just my way of letting you all know what wonderful people these guys are........Scott was right loved by many ....well I know of one ...me.
Del