View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 19, 2013, 02:27 PM

I watched the last presentation from Mikhael Kogan about alternative treatments, but was out earlier so missed most of the rest. Was hoping the earlier presentations would be available online but I cannot find them.

It was very interesting - he mentioned curcumin, green tea, K2, boswellia and intravenous vitamin C (among other things) as being of interest and discussed antagonisms between vitamin K and D, and the drawbacks of certain treatments like IV vitamin C, and the dangers of bad quality vitamins especially individual synthetic antioxidants. He also emphasised the importance of treating the free radical damage caused by iron overload.

Interestingly he hinted that there was research being undertaken into Ketogenic diets (a kind of 'watch this space'), and the MTHFR gene (which I still do not understand completely!)

He emphasised the importance of organic food especially anything that is juiced as it is concentrating the toxins, and avoiding the 'dirty dozen' veggies which have high pesticide residues http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eati...n-produce-list