View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 29, 2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
In the short amount of time he had, I think he was trying to highlight some of the more effective integrated treatments. And if you're thinking of doing some type of CAM approach, these are going to be the ones to try based on the research.

From what I could tell, he believes that improving your general health is necessary instead of just focusing on the diagnosis. Regarding the vitamin D/K2...Correcting this is important in that most of us are deficient in these and are involved in so many aspects of our health. Same for the Folate/B12. They are not well know or understood by doctors yet.

Based on what I've read, pretty much everyone needs to include K2 with their Vit D3.

It would have been helpful to hear some case studies on how he's treated patients with bone marrow failure and the outcomes. But I don't think he had the time.
Marlene, Where can you get the real b-12,Folate and K2 and D3? His opening line was don't buy from CVS(Retail pharmacies). He didn't like the mushrooms either. When I look online its hard for me to tell who I should buy from or how I know its the good stuff. I wasn't sure if he was talking about multivitamins or vitamins in general but same difference..
Thanks.