Thread: 50 days out
View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 28, 2013, 08:20 PM

50 days out

I am 50 days out and everything is looking good. I am beating a 2X4 when I say that... I still have a little GVHD but the Drs are really happy and say it is good to have it now and get it out of way. I am still taking prednisone for it. I have begun exercising again. I wa;led/ran 3.5 miles this morning outside and it was awesome. I can not go back to work since I work at an elementary school until the fall. So I have time and a long list of things I can not do. So I am making the most of it. Is funny I started trying to be healthy prior to my BMT now that I am home and have time I am making my family eat healthier and getting myself well and healthy again... I am so ready to get to day 100 to have my hip redrilled to make sure I kicked MDS's tail... Thank you to all that have followed me and given me advice. Believe me when I say the road has not been easy but it has moved and for that I am thankful... I have kept a saying through out this and I will share it with you... This to Shall pass... I say it everytime something new has come up...