Thread: Big decision
View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 12, 2010, 02:19 AM

Scary

I have just worked my last day (I think). This is very scary but at the same time I also feel very relieved. I feel as if a burden has been lifted and I can concentrate on trying to get rid of the continuous minor but irritating infections that I keep getting.

When I don't have to get up at 4.30 in the morning next week and then battle an hour and a quarter in heavy traffic, then it will sink in that I have finished work.

If finances become a problem, I may have to get rid of the internet but I hope it doesn't come to that. My two little dogs might have to go on a diet and stop getting so many treats, their vet will think that's good because they are a little (lot) overweight.

I know I shouldn't but I have bought a very good bottle of cab sav and plan on having a couple tonight. Transfusion day tomorrow, I hope my doctor doesn't notice the alcohol.......another lecture on the way.

It's very hot and humid here and I'm looking forward to winter. Think I'll turn the airconditioning on and relax.

Chirley
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion