View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 20, 2011, 02:03 PM

I think i mave have mislead you a little. He has no intention of making a decision until at least after the 90 day mark. I really see what you are saying. Its really hard to say what his numbers will be in 30 days. He is just saying that if he has a good match and he hasnt responded from 1st ATG, he is going to have to go through 2nd ATG and his system is going to be wiped out again why not just go through the rest and have the possibility of being cured? If he does ATG again and at best goes into remission he may live great for 1,2,5,10,15,20 years but then relapse, he takes a chance at being past the 40 y/o mark and his donor not being available. I just pray that his numbers continue to get better and his 1st ATG treatment will work. His white and neutro counts responded great he was all the way up to 8 w/70% neutros but then dropped to 2.2 in 4 days after they stopped the neupogen. Hem and platelets havent really responded. Its great to see the responses he likes to hear all opinions and storys. thankyou again for your thoughts Bill