View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 17, 2013, 01:51 PM

Susan that is great news they have more then one person as a potential match for you! They have an opportunity to choose someone that may be a better candidate for you if they are both 10/10.
Whiz thank you you will do great! Take the advise your team gives you. The first day a Nurse told us" we are going to ask you to do things and there are reasons for all of those things that are important reasons so please do them we are not trying to be mean"
And I'm happy she said that so communicate everything, complain if anything is bothering you, take there advise. Do any and all things that cheer you up while your in hospital. Funny movies, books, Skype w people or call them it lights my husband up everytime he does . Eat all the yummy/bad things you like when you first get admitted ! We have tried to make things as fun and enjoyable as possible. Glass half full makes everything better
Y'all will be in my prayers
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim