View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 2, 2010, 12:11 PM

Hi Melissa thanks for your advise and reply.
I am due to see Prof Marsh tommorrow Wed 3rd Nov , i am sure i will find out more then. My donor is coming from the US and thats all i know, but again may get some dates tommorrow. I did see the ward last time i was at Kings , both units. Also met some very nice nurses but cannot remember there names. My god 6 months off work, really that long?? I know you have to be carefull post 100 days and was thinking 4 months i guess. Anyway what will be will be , im so worried about GVHD , infact im worring about everything ha ha .... When you have had this illness for so long you know everything about it, maybe not a good idea to know really, but im one of them people who look up everything there is to know..
Its really nice to hear from someone that has had an unrelated donor at Kings and is doing so well. I have read your whole blog and thought it was fantastic , really gave me encouragement and feel more positive because of you.. Anyway i will post on hear when i have more news. Take care Paul