View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 16, 2017, 03:54 AM

Failed AML treatment by James Vaidyan

We had tried ayurvedic medicine of Mr.James Vaidyan for my child having AML. We had given him one chemotherapy and his second chemotherapy was planned after 10 days. But my wife insisted to give him James Vaidyan's Ayurvedic treatment instead of chemo after seeing his only POSITIVE testimonials on his web site and speaking to his patients. His medicine didn't worked and due to delay of 1 month in trying his medicine my son's AML disease relapsed and finally he expired as doctors said he had only 15-20% chance of survival. Today we repent ourselves after this irreparable loss that we should had completed full course of chemotherapy and then only tried his medicine. Also he is very expensive, I spent 1 lakh rupees on his medicine for 1 month. He is so stingy that after paying him so much he will ask us to pay for his taxi fare. Even when my sons report showed AML relapse, he says his nadi pariksha shows no sign of disease. My sons platelets was continuously droping in his treatment, but he used to always say his bone marrow will take some time to recoup and finally disease relapsed. He cannot understand fully the terms used in CBC reports, so he cannot give u timely advise also.
Overall my experience says do not rely on him if you have more chances of saving with chemotherapy. Later on you can try alternative treatments.