View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 23, 2010, 01:39 PM

Marlene and Tom

I take Juice Plus. Ya'll can go directly to their website to check it the research and product out.
I became a distributor (can buy it wholesale) after being on it for 2 years, because I knew I'd want to take it for the rest of my life. Now my husband and daughter are on it too (1 kid per adult get it free for up to 3 years). Since my diagnosis, I have googled foods that help or hinder AA, and I try to avoid alcohol, dairy, tahini and cranberry juice due to studies I've found. I have read that pomegranate juice can help platelets, and also eating real licorice lol! Now...if I can have pomegranate martini's every once in awhile does that balance everything out? If you have any other helpful info to share, that would be great! Good luck guys )
Linda, 47 yo, married, mother of a teen, moderate AA w/ TERC mutation (2007 NIH), Pulmonary Fibrosis 2010, was on Danazol study (Aug 2011-2013 & restarted 9/14/15), last transfusion May 2011. On Promacta now. Needing a double lung and stem cell transplant.