View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 21, 2016, 02:03 PM

Hi everyone need a little help!

Hi everyone!
Well went back today for my 3rd appointment and I think it was okay my Bloods Hgb 8.6 wbc 4000 and platelets 22 000 so no improvement just the white cells so at least one if them is moving.As I have said once before my doctor is Spanish so understanding is difficult but today he was great with me and took some time to explain so that made me happy.
So I am taking Cyclosporine 200mg a day and presidona 15 mg aday and tiday he has given me a new drug as nothing has really changed its called Revolde eltrombopag and and injection called bicrocit can anyone please tell me about these drugs if this all sounds correct? please? I also ask about hypocellur he said my bone marrow was 25% what does this mean should I be really concerned?? I also had another Biopsy as he said the first one gave the diagnosis but wanted another to do more tests, what tests might they be?? I feel ok slighty worried as this seems like a dream, I still feeling tired and lots of bruising and heart racing all these symptoms are normal I know, but when I look at my counts other people seems to have much worse. He said also in this paticular hospital in a year he sees about 4 people with this diaganosis I then asked how are they now and to be honest he did not say much!

I have to go back on the 5th August and I hope things will improve he said if not he will start medicine through my viens.

Thanks for being there any help would be apperciated much love and wellness to everyone Sarah x