View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 14, 2015, 11:09 AM

agent orange act extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Macfarlane View Post
This will very well explain why government and their minions at the Institute of Medicine have kept pushing back any consideration of new diseases associated with Agent Orange.

We, Vietnam Veterans with honorable service, have once again been betrayed by an ungrateful nation. Unless the Agent Orange Act is extended there will be no more studies done by the government past September of 2015.

The following could possibly why the Aplastic Anemia/MDS International Foundation decided to delay the study by Dr. David Steensma linking AO to MDS / AML.

http://kimt.com/2015/08/14/walz-push...extension-act/

I mentioned this to my Rep. from DAV, and he was not even aware of the looming expiration of this act. He just said that if it was true, they would fight against it! They are truly just waiting for Vietnam vets to die, and they are dying quickly. It is a disgrace. My late husband started showing signs of MDS (took a long time to get a diagnosis) at age 55, 10 years before his death from leukemia/MDS. He also had the already linked diabetes and ischemic heart disease. For all of this, he only received 20% disability for the diabetes before he died.