Thread: So scared
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 14, 2015, 06:41 PM

Feel the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinR View Post
I was recently diagnosed with aplastic anemia. I also suffer from depression and anxiety. Finding out I had this disease has changed my whole world. I'm 26 years old, I've always been healthy. I am a mom to a two year old. I am getting married to my wonderful fiancé in august. And I cannot shake off the feeling that I'm going to die from this. I am so scared and depressed. All I want is to live a long happy life with my son and my soon to be husband and I feel like I'm being robbed of this. I'm in such a dark place, and this should be the happiest moments of my life. Is there any one out there that can offer me some consolation or positivity? I am in dire need of it.
I also was just recently diagnosed and feel the same way you do. I feel in a constant state of panic and worry about my numbers. I fear I will die and not be able to live a long life. I just want to let you know that you are not the only one feeling this way. I hope we can be there for each other and try and find the light at the end of the tunnel. I keep telling myself God is with me and testing me but still feel like I'm failing. Sorry if this isn't much help. Just know that you are not the only one feeling like this. Much love and warmth sent to you.