View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 18, 2017, 02:26 PM

Smile Thanks & Very Relieved

Hey Everyone!!
Thank you all so much for the feedback, very much appreciated! I just finished a 24 hour shift at the Firehouse (long story - I work both as a Firefighter/Paramedic & a Physician Assistant in the Emergency Department) and was working a short shift in the ED today and I'm so relieved to see my Platelets bounced back up to 133 with my Lymphocytes back up to 25.

When I went back to work last February (both jobs) after having Transplant in March '15, I was in denial that there were still going to be bumps (hopefully small) along the way. I just wanted to put the whole ****** experience in the books and move on but having these bumps along the way really remind me First off How lucky I am to be here and that I really need to pay it forward and that even in remission my body is NOT Normal and have to take care of it and treat it as such!!

Thank you all, I plan on checking these forums frequently especially for those on the beginning of their journey to provide some reassurance and hopefully some light & hope.

Last edited by Bcana69 : Wed Jan 18, 2017 at 02:36 PM.