View Single Post
Old Fri May 27, 2011, 12:47 PM

Dan L - Thank you so much. The uncertainty is what does bother me the most. I am so tired of hearing "inconclusive", "nope not thus", and 'well just not sure yet". I work to be positive and not get stressed with health issues practicing meditation, working to eat healthy, and similar. When it doesn't make things improve it gets frustrating.
The Jaw Surgeon says because of how deep the root of my tooth goes (likely will loose a false tooth in the process of removal as well which isn't fun) he wanted to see 100 level plus the Hematologist giving permission.

The hematologist at first said that the bmb might be ok to wait to do till I get sick again as based on my past my platelets will be that much lower. But now there is some debate because of the mpv- but other stuff is within normal or acceptable ranges.
Sorry in part for the rant it just gets frustrating the not knowing and paying out of pocket. Good or even bad to know would be better.

Marlene I know that my Iron, Vit D and Folate are very good (well just above the average/center of the reference ranges). I do know my osmo calcium tends to be low normal to low. I am not sure about zinc or copper however. I will definitely talk t the Hematologist about getting those checked.

I will talk again to the Hematologist and the Jaw Surgeon because from what both of you are saying they shouldn't really be concerned. I suppose the jaw surgeon just wants to be careful with the depth of the root and the Hematologist is being careful but yeah. I ultimately need a bunch of teeth pulled but can only afford one at a time and barely that. I do know this tooth is really bothering me; ever since it spasmed again this past Friday I have had a constant headache/pain near my left eye and the very small hard well I assume lymph in front of my ear has been very tender. I have found some of the trigger points on the roof of my mouth that help drain sinuses but they only barely alleviate.

Thank you very much for both your responses.
~Deb