View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 15, 2010, 11:58 AM

Hi Marlene, I did have b12,folate,iron tests done I'll ask my doctor next time I go about the other.

I looked into the macrobiotics diet, read a few books but couldn't get my head wrapped around it and could not find any specific on it helping MDS there is some info on it helping at least one women with itp. I plan to dig around some more on that topic, that's a good idea. I'm trying to stay away from things that might make things worse, after stopping the benadryl which I was taking 2 a day for post nasal drip I feel significantly better and my numbers are at a high point but I'm not reading too much into that since it has only been 2 blood test over 3 months.

On Dr Raza, I can't find any conclusions in her studies it appears that they start studies but no results are posted that I can find. I attempted to make an appointment with her since she is in nyc now but her office never returned my calls and about the same time my doctor threw up the caution flag saying since it there are no results it may turn out to have a negative effect. So I dropped that path.

I am hoping to uncover some additional items to stay away from or add to a diet that people have had success with in the pre - MDS stage.

Thank you for your suggestions