Thread: AA and Fatigue
View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 11, 2016, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyn11 View Post
HI Natalie,
So sorry you have relapsed. Is it possible for one or both of your parents to go to the drs. appt with you today? I know for me, when my husband attends my appts. and hears it straight from the dr., then he understands what's going on better.

I have MDS, but I struggle with fatigue daily. Sometimes just taking a shower is all I can manage. I try to do things in short bursts, but not sure if that would work for you.

Tracey
My mom always comes with me to my appointments; I'd never dream of going by myself!
I think she is starting to get it now though which is helping.
I'm going to have to explain things thoroughly to my boyfriend once we get more information. (He knows the basics but he'd like to know more)

I hope your MDS improves soon, Tracey. I try to pace myself throughout the day but college is a bit hectic so that can be difficult.
Diagnosed AA in 2009;treated rabbit ATG+Cyclosporin the same year, taken off Cyclosporin in 2011; Relapsed AA in 2015 and had horse ATG as of 08/02/16. I have copy neutral loss of heterozygosity in chromosome 6p, affecting the HLA region.