View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 8, 2009, 12:02 AM

Prograf

Prograf is the generic tacharilmus. They are both expensive our pharmacist gives me generic when available. My kidneys are doing fine. I think it is a lot easier on you than CSA, they could keep a close eye on it and go with another plan if it doesn't work, it could be just fine.I know this stuff is so nerve racking! I don't know about you guys but I am so thirsty from all the meds that I have to drink lots of water. Jez I can't believe that you were on 200 mg of predisone, I thought 100 was horrible. Now I am down to 10 and I am seeing a little more rash and it worries me. Laura the ANC thing with you makes me crazy. I have been racking my brain to figure it out. Hang in there guys. I am using different muscles to compensate for my muscle weakness and I hurt all over. Coming off these drugs has been hard!
Vera, 56 yo female Dx RAEB II 10-08, 11-12% blasts. Normal chromosomes. Started Vidaza 10-08. . Improved Dx 3-09 MDS RA 2% blasts 8 cycles Vidaza! SCT transplant 7-1-09 at UCSF. Normal bone marrow and MDS free as of 10-09