View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 2, 2014, 09:37 PM

Hi All
Amy has started her Journey of her BMT
We count down first so right now everything is Minus -
after transplant everything is plus +
Day - 6 was a very busy day meeting all the nurses .. of course wonderful !!
she saw Doc Hari
IVIG
Zofran
Mag.
chemo name - Fludarabine which doesn't make her feel sick at all ...But her body hurts.
Benadryl
Tylenol
We went over the big binder and got to meet everyone and we didn't get out of there until 5:45 pm .
Amy gets a bath every night and four new meds. were added
She is still eating pretty good so far .
and drinking just the same .
Labs
Hemo- 9.0
wbc 2.3
platelets 214
ANC= neutrophil - 1.42
mag 1.7
potassium 4.4
Good labs !

Day -5
Zofran -- help with her belly
Chemo -Fludarabine
Labs-
Hemo - 8.6
wbc- 1.6
platelets- 193
ANC-1.2 when she gets to to .5
mag. 1.9 if mag goes to 1,7 Amy will get Mag. that's just the rule Dr. Hari follows
Potassium - 4.8
One other thing if Amy's Hematocrit goes to 26 and low she will get blood this is another rule that Dr. Hari follows.

I was told the chemo she is doing should not cause lose poops or vomiting ,but we will still take one day at a time .

I got the keys to the apartment ,but can't move in until Mon . at least we will be in before the Transplant day. And it's going to be just like getting a blood transfusion. I thought maybe it was going to be a little different .

Team of Doctors and nurses are watching Amy like a hawk !!!
Tomorrow Amy will get a blood transfusion because her Hemocrit was 26
today . It's takes so long to get her blood ready so they decided with me tomorrow would be better .
Amy ate really good today again .

I will send notes when I can our days are pretty busy with going to the bathroom a hundred times a day LOL showers meds eating ... ect..
Please keep the prayers coming
Sue and Amy