View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 20, 2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBob View Post
Hi Patti and Dean,

Dru and I are ever so sorry for you both, and we find it very difficult to find words of comfort as we have been following each others paths.

I didn't want to make this another coincidence but I guess God wants us to meet each other, and celebrate our 77th birthday with Him.

My doctor stop treating me on Monday, and he strongly suggested Hospice, and since this past Wednesday I am under their care.

Give Dean a big hug from us, and will talk with you later; this has been an
awfully tough week.

OUR LOVE, PRAYERS, HUGS AND COMFORT,

Dru and Bob MagicBob

Dearest Bob and Dru,

Like you, Dean and I find it so very difficult to find words of comfort. Sometimes it is hard to find the words to express what we are feeling. I know that meeting you through this forum has helped Dean and I more than you could know.

Your friendship through your posts made Dean feel as though he was no longer going through this alone, although he wanted the outcome for the both of you to be different than it is now. We wanted to believe that both of you would get through this, and we would have an awesome 77th birthday celebration for two very special guys!

You and Dean will meet, and you will have a wonderful birthday celebration, You have both been through so much, and have faced it with dignity and courage. You are both heroes to Dru and I.

We hope we will continue to be in touch. You mean the world to Dean and I.

We are sending back (((HUGS))) to you and Dru, along with hope, faith, love and prayers. We are also praying for peace and comfort for both of you during this very difficult time.

Patti and Dean
Dean,age 76, dx MDS, RAEB-2, 17% blasts, June 2012 - May 2013 - Dacogen with Neupogen and transfusions as needed. End of May 2013 Dacogen stopped working. BMB July 2013 shows RAEB-2 and severe Myelofibrosis. Passed away September 30, 2013