Thread: Dacogen Tx
View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 14, 2010, 06:33 AM

Debbie

Hi - What a coincidence of starting the same time. My treatment I think I said also starts again on ther 13th. Yes I do get 40mg x 5 days. Your husband must have a sibling for a match or another relative for a bone marrow match? When I first got ill 7 yrs ago there was not a match for me, but I was fortunate enough to go to NIH for treatment. This time I am fortunate to have found a great practice that is giving me this treatment. I was with another center and they were unable to come up with anything to help me, so you do have to be proactive. Yes we do need to compare notes and I wish your husband the best. Let me know what his counts are, I will have mine done again on the 19th.

PS I just read your previous postings and that is so wonderful that your husband has a sibling match. I put your name in my buddie list so I can keep up with you both. Best of luck to you both.
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -

Last edited by Susan L : Wed Jul 14, 2010 at 06:40 AM. Reason: needed to add