View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 2, 2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailie View Post
Dick, I never had a nausea problem ... not even close. I did take anti-nausea pills before each shot. My fatigue was more of a slow down which I could deal with and that was only after my 6th and 7th days. My nurses, from their experience, really discouraged the shots in any other location than the stomach. Their reasoning was that there seemed to be considerably more discomfort with the arm shots. So I'll be interested in your experience.
bailie, done for the fourth day now and still no nausea nor fatigue. They give me some anti-nausea pills to take at home, just in case. You are right, i had the first two in the arm and my right arm still is very tender left is fine, last two days have been in the belly and I am going to take the last one tomorrow the same place. As the nurse pointed out even though I am fairly trim, there is much more fatty/bulby tissue in the belly area than there is in the back of the arm. Thanks and I will be on the lookout after the 6th and 7th days. Dick S