View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 9, 2013, 09:37 AM

Deb I'm so sorry about your brother! Please know if you need to type it out we are here for you!
I love you call yourself the warden I LoLed bc we say that to. That and the Bear. My friend said to me you" mess w the bears honey you'll get ate " we cracked up and it stuck. My mom is helping and thats been so amazing but the other day I came home to a live basil plant and her telling me she slept w the window open!! I just reminded her he cant be out wo the mask so a window is not ok and put the plant out. I've had a year to learn the rules so I can't expect her to know them all I guess.
Is Doug drinking more now that he is haveing high creatine? Maybe he will now he's home and probably will be up for whatever keeps the hospital time less?
Deb I agree about your advise to Dave! Drink drink drink! Flush those kidneys and get thoses harsh meds washed through! Its very sweet and telling of your character that your going through a lot and still caring for others. Good advise.
My husband is still getting magnesium IV at home and when we go in also a pill twice a day. His prograf just keeps whipping out his mag.
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim