View Single Post
Old Sat May 7, 2011, 10:07 PM

Hmmm.. Your reynaud's sounds very atypical. Mine is classic reynaud's. Anytime I'm outside with temps lower than 70 degrees, I need to wear gloves. It doesn't affect my toes, just my fingers. It will start in my pointer fingers and then move to my middle fingers. My fingers will go numb and turn white. If I don't warm them up soon enough they start to turn blue. It alternates hands depending on which hand is exposed to the cold. I also can't hold a cold drink without a reynaud's attack. I get some pretty weird looks walking around with gloves on all the time.

I hope you're able to find a dx or a cause to your symptoms soon. It is very frustrating being a medical mystery. We can all relate to the cringe you feel inside when your dr. says words like "hmmmm" or "interesting". Never a good thing.

36 yr. old, dx SAA in Jan 1996, treated with ATG in Mar. 1996, off cyclosporine Sept. 1996, last blood transfusion in Aug. 1997, slow decline in counts again November 2010, AA and current count decline thought to be caused by lupus, currently taking 400mg Plaquinil