View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 3, 2009, 07:53 PM

Thank you...

Thank you for your post. We thought we were "Safe" because the Urologist worked in the same medical complex and our appt was set up by the Hematologist Nurse... but, like you said, they are not the MDS experts... and I agree, all needs to be run back through the Hematologist.

We've just returned from a 5-Day vacation in the Florida Keys. It was relaxing, but, it's always good to be back home. I'm just thankful that through all this, Ron & I were able to get-away for several days just to relax and re-group some... it's been a very trying year, but, Ron has responded well to Vidaza and we're thankful for his current progress....

Update: Ron still has discomfort with his Prostitis. We're not really happy with his current Urologist and fully intend on finding another one, starting tomorrow. He really wanted to see his current one, right before he left town to discuss his discomfort and lack of relief. The Doctor relayed through his Nurse, I won't see you because I don't know what to do for you....

Well.... "Ding, Ding, Ding... time for a new Urologist".... We've lost confidence in the previous one, so, we'll find another one... We don't expect a cure overnight, but, we need someone that's willing to work closely with Ron and try to help him get some relief. We've gone on-line to see other remedies, for example there is something called a "Sitz Bath".... and these are things Ron needed from his Doctor, to explain to help him get relief...

Okay, thanks for listening.....

PS. The Stone Claws Crabs were AWESOME!!! Ron doesn't eat Crab meat, but, he watched me eat my entire plate full! And the Key Lime Pie was Great!

Cindy