View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 15, 2013, 08:44 AM

Hi NLJabbari, She does take two doses. She takes 3 at 10am and 4 at 10pm. They must be 350mg each since it is a total of 700mg. They seem to think it is autoimmune but who knows. I mentioned in another post that my parents don't as questions. But I do. I have quit my job so that I can go to all her appointments because I just have too many questions and my parents keep saying "I don't know". I do believe she is in good care but I don't go along with the "doctor's are God" thinking. I told my mom the other day that knowledge was power and the more she knew and understood what was going on and what they were doing the more at ease she may feel. She is very careful right now with staying healthy. Thankfully she has always been very, very healthy...up until now. Lots of hand washing and purell. She is taking Gengraf which I believe is the generic cyclosporine....which I guess is okay but again...I just don't know. My Grandparents on both sides, my parents, my siblings, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, etc have always been healthy. My grandmother took medication for highblood pressure but no one else in my entire family has ever needed to take meds and never had any medical issues. Everyone has lived well into their 90's and died in their sleep. This is very very new and unknown to us. What is a trough? I've heard this many times. Thanks for your reply. Everyone has been so helpful...it really does help to know you aren't alone.