View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 28, 2014, 08:13 PM

Barbara a

It has been a long time serious family emergencies and hopefully I am back in the loop
Again I have appealed a denial from the VA my claim is up for a review or pre review before it MAY hit the Board- I am committed to continue the battle I enjoy a good fight especially when it is for a good cause and for great people.

I have been doing research via the net searching for each and every case that has been won on behalf of MDS claimants vs the VA. I have gained the support of my state's Senator to 'monitor' the status and activity. Also, she has assigned a contact person at her office who has offered assistance in finding links and connections I could not plus other possible supporters in DC. It is endless effort....I have just received a notice from the VA office that 'due to heavy backlog it will be a long time before the Department will review my claim"...hopefully I will live a healthy sane long life!

Whatever I learn I will share I encourage each of you who are fighting or thinking about taking up the gauntlet with the VA to do so: if 1 flea bites a dog the dog doesn't mind or pay attention, if the dog becomes flea infested he scratches and is miserable and forces someone to take notice to end the annoyance"....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
if interested try to check this out and read thru: Citation Nr: 0812788

Decision Date: 04/17/2008 Docket: 3-11 902a Seattle Washington

or the Veterans Law Group on the net and read the different appeals summaries interesting...
god
speed