View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 14, 2014, 10:57 PM

John, that is great! It is the decision I was hoping you would make. I was in the exact same position so I know the thought process. In my first couple of appointments I heard the words "7 or 8 months and get your affairs in order". It was then that I decided that if there were better options, I was going to give it a shot. Family and friends are too important to turn loose.

My rash is pretty much negligible. Absolutely no problem. It happened over small areas and no itching and hard to notice. Seems like it has run its course. Nothing else going on. I am still power walking and feeling stronger each day. My leg muscle is almost normal. The one thing I have noticed is the golf clubs feel heavier indicating that my arm strength is not quite back to normal. I am on Day +122 and hoping to continue feeling very stable.