View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 1, 2015, 07:53 PM

Thanks so much Jordan for your message and words of support. I am new to this and already feel so comforted in knowing there are many of us out there.

Sounds like your dad is also rallying well. And I bet it has a lot to do with the wonderful support he is receiving. Although at times, we all feel helpless, I know my mother is feeling the love that surrounds and sustains her through this battle. God only knows, she has had many battles in her life and has fought them all with a lot of dignity and with resolve. Her faith sustains her the most.

Since I live 3 hrs away, I am trying to give her as much support as possible. I see her at least once per month, typically during her week of treatments. Her appetite is not the best, and was even worst during her stay in hospital...so for a treat, I got her favorite restaurant to deliver Sunday dinner today! I was told by the nurses that she felt like the bell of the ball... . Well deserved, she has always placed everyone's needs above her own.... I figure it's time to spoil her as much as possible.

Blessings to you and your dad. It's one day at a time....so let's live and love to the max!

Carpe diem
Annette