View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 23, 2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBob View Post
Patti, my wife and I are with you guys, and hopefully your appointment with Dr. Alan List will happen soon. I am sure he will have some type of medication or therapies to treat Myelofibrosis.

We can't replace siblings or children, however we are here as your MDS family, and will continue to pray for you both that God gives you the Hope and Strength to face each day.
MagicBob (Dru and Bob)
Thank you Bob and Dru,

Sometimes this seems like such a lonely road to travel, thankfully these forums make it seem less so with the support and caring of everyone posting.

Did you have your BMB Bob? When will you know the results?

I don't know if you saw a previous reply I had written to you, but you mentioned that you had lived in The Villages, Dean and I also lived there. We were in the Village of Duval.

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement, they do give us strength, and we are trying to keep having hope.

We are waiting to hear from Moffitt, hopefully it will be soon. Waiting is so very hard.

Hugs, love, faith, hope and prayers to you and Dru!
Dean,age 76, dx MDS, RAEB-2, 17% blasts, June 2012 - May 2013 - Dacogen with Neupogen and transfusions as needed. End of May 2013 Dacogen stopped working. BMB July 2013 shows RAEB-2 and severe Myelofibrosis. Passed away September 30, 2013