View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 3, 2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally C View Post
Well Patti,
I got it right that Dean's birthday is on the 1st day of the month anyway. We just drove to Houston due to a serious illness in Don's family - arrived yesterday.
Am suffering from car lag and being in a different time zone - 1 hr.difference - and I'm blonde - what can I say. I was getting ready to wish MagicBob Happy Birthday today - being the 2nd. But of course - his is in Feb. too. I missed both birthdays in Feb. so better late than never? Sounds good anyway. At least you all know I was thinking about you!
Prayers, blessings, love, hugs and hope being sent to you, Dean, MagicBob and all who are posting on the forums.
God Bless,
Sally

Thoughts and prayers for you and Don and his family.

That is okay getting the birthdays mixed up. I am a blonde also, so I understand! :-) Hey, maybe you started something. Two birthdays in one year! :-)

Lots of love, hugs, faith, hope and prayers always,

Patti and Dean
Dean,age 76, dx MDS, RAEB-2, 17% blasts, June 2012 - May 2013 - Dacogen with Neupogen and transfusions as needed. End of May 2013 Dacogen stopped working. BMB July 2013 shows RAEB-2 and severe Myelofibrosis. Passed away September 30, 2013