View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 10, 2007, 07:36 AM

Unhappy

Thanks so much for your reply Wendy!

I started school at the end of August, and had to adjust to the constant stress- I think it might have something to do with it because it was last year in mid november that I was feeling sick that lead to my diagnosis. Also, I had a cold, no fever, and was put on antibiotics. That really worried me, because I had never been ill after my diagnosis and was afraid of what might happen. My doctor has the "wait and see" approach, and he takes everything in stride, which is good, but that doesn't stop my fears from taking over. I am hoping for a transfusion, at least to get things up and running so I can go back to school. No bleeding as yet, just terrible headaches, low energy, slight dizziness. I got a flu shot the same day my blood was drawn, so I don't think it was that, but it could be a contributer to my ill feeling now.

My mom keeps telling me to go back to class, but all I want to do is rest. I've tried to explain that, but she doesn't want me to miss out on classwork. Oh the stress! I haven't quite explained my health problems to my teachers yet...I'm trying to find the words this week to explain. Its going to be hard.

Krista