View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 27, 2007, 09:30 PM

I have been somewhat involved with that organization a few days after learning of Mom's disease. I wanted to know everything. I wanted to make sure I would understand everything. Mom's cancer doctor and the center were wonderful.. They were so kind to her. We felt like we were all part of a family. That is an awesome feeling when you go through something like this, they were not going to allow us to feel like we were on our own. When I am able to give a donation I do, I have a bunch of the bracelets which were wore from the beginning. We had them at her memorial service and I took the rest to her cancer center. While Mom was with us it was rare that we had any down time. I think I am now interested in becoming that kind of member. I will go back to the web site and see how I go about doing that. Thank you for listening. And God bless
Beth, daughter of Mary age 75; diagnosed MDS Oct. 2005. Just recently passed away; 21 months after being diagnosed and treated. She was truly an amazing woman who never gave up and never questioned why.