Thread: hello, new here
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 16, 2013, 09:17 PM

hello, new here

Hello forum people! My name is Anthony. I been having some consistent low wbc's and platelets. I am not looking for a diagnosis via the internet ( I am not one of those types) I just want to learn and am interested in many health topics and diseases and since I have had blood count problems, I thought it would be fun to get on a forum and actually talk to people about it. I just got out of the hospital two days ago and was in there for 4 days. Had low blood levels the whole time, thing is, I was there for my heart acting up (I have a pacemaker) plus my blood sugar (hypoglycemic) so when I asked about the blood, they pretty much said it wasn't important at this time and wanted me to see my dr. about it or a hematologist so the appt was set for early may. Anyway, My symptoms are extreme fatigue, shortness of breath especially during and activity, with heart palpitations (to which the dr. says is fine in itself) dizziness and lightheaded when I stand at times, and cold hands and feet. I promise I did not read those off a symptom site like a lot of people do. This has been happening for a while now.