View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 26, 2007, 11:25 AM

short of breath today

Thanks for all getting in touch with me. Everyone has given me some great advice, I'm going to buy a mini recorder sometime this week, before I leave for NIH on Sunday. I'm going to try to work three 12 hour days this week, I hope I make it! My hgb is 9.8, platelets 86 K, but I've been really short of breath the last couple of days. I wish I were born a man, so I'd only have to go to work and come home ), not worry about all the house stuff. I'm only saying this because all of you wonderful women that have responded to me, know what I'm talking about! That was good info about a possible Hawaiian donor, I'd love an excuse to go there if I need a transplant. Do any of ya'll use an air filter/cleaner, and if so, which one? Did it help your breathing when you were at home? There are so many on the market, I don't know which to buy..
Linda, 47 yo, married, mother of a teen, moderate AA w/ TERC mutation (2007 NIH), Pulmonary Fibrosis 2010, was on Danazol study (Aug 2011-2013 & restarted 9/14/15), last transfusion May 2011. On Promacta now. Needing a double lung and stem cell transplant.