View Single Post
Old Wed May 27, 2015, 08:59 PM

Back on the fighting team....

Hello to all! I registered with this forum shortly after my husband passed. Then decided to read all 4000 pages of his medical documentations. I became so overwhelmed that I finally reached out to an attorney. He too has been dragging his feet for a year now. I was notified a few weeks ago that I need to pay for a medical expert who may or may not agree that my husbands chemical exposure in Vietnam is related to his "MDS".

All I can say is DON'T give up. I put it aside for awhile to gather my bearings and try to figure out who I am in this new world without my husband. I found out that it is a life long process discovering who you are. Tackling the day to day combat of what life throws at you. All I know is I am here for a purpose. Not my purpose but God's purpose. So, together we will become an army of warriors. IF anyone hears or discovers anything please keep me in the loop and I will do the same.

I too, have knowledge of a research that will soon be underway if not already. The study will take 12-18 months. I have offered my free services even if it is to make coffee for the research team. I know Mr. Bob MacFarlane is a plethora of information. Huge shout out to you Mr. Bob for all your knowledge and timeless hours of research to help us all.

Take Care All! Look forward to seeing your posts.