View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 4, 2017, 02:25 PM

Nothing short of a miracle

For my sister. 39 years old, modern line of treatment of AML miserably failed, even to achieve remission. The month long treatment (that included 3+7 chemo and subsequent ITU support because of post-chemo complications) at an ultramodern hospital only did severe damage to her health and of course handed out an astronomically high bill. Also the doctors (of international reputation!) clearly told that at her current health condition she cannot take further chemo at least for 2 months.

In our desperation we ran from pillar to post and while looking up for alternative treatments came across Vaidyan James' website. And to cut a long short, after 45 days my sister achieved complete remission with absolutely normal CBC parameters!!! And all is done from her own home without any painful chemical/procedures and at a fraction of the cost. Leave alone any painful side effects - she actually seem to be having improved health.

We are yet to see how it works out in the long run but what is achieved so far is nothing short of a miracle!

Well, I believe in no miracle; I think it is our ignorance that makes certain things seem like miracle. It is just science, only in waiting to be discovered by modern scientific methods.

Also, friends, I want you to note that there is difference between science and medical/pharmaceutical industry. Science aims to uncover truths and serve humanity but industries serve their investors. In current age of market economy balance sheets seem to be much more important than human suffering or even lives! So vested interests are working hard to suppress/condemn alternative medicines. Learnt that the hard way. I did go through a lot of articles and information before we could take the tough decision to move away from the conventional and convenient (for our "scientific"" mind) linetreatment.

That's my experience. I have gone through the same pain, anxiety and hopelessness that you are going through. Hope you find this useful. Best wishes!