View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 18, 2017, 03:41 PM

Thank you!

Scott - First, I am so sorry to hear about your mom and am thinking of you and your family.

I also want to thank you for all of your posts over the years. When Dad was first diagnosed in Nov 13, I scoured the site for relevant, heartwarming, and inspirational threads - yours were so informative. The forum became a source of daily conversation for us. I, too, was Dad's primary caregiver during transplant, lung surgery, relapse induction chemo, and last hours. While difficult at times, exhausting, and frustrating (when he wouldn't do what needed to be done), it was such an honor to help Dad in that way, and I wouldn't trade those days and nights for anything.

We will bury Dad this afternoon, saying goodbye to a man who helped and touched so many. While death was probable, it was still unthinkable....

I look forward to reading your book, and like many others, thank you again for all you continue do!

- Kellie