View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 22, 2020, 06:43 PM

Thank you Sally. I will keep you updated. It is good to talk with those that have been or are going through this weird disease. So many questions and just the ability to vent is so helpful. My husband has the burden of taking care of me and our 14 year old grandson. I used to take gson to classes and wait for him and take him to park all day one day a week to spend time with his friends. Now, I am lucky to have enough energy to take a shower. My daughter, gson’s mother, died of breast cancer 4 years ago. We have had full care of him since she was diagnosed when he was 6. I have to do what I can to keep a positive face for both of them, even tho I am scared to death. So, thankful for this forum.
Mer, 77 yo f, patient; diagnosed MDS RAEB2, 12% blasts in Oct. 2019, currently on Vidaza, Retacrit, 2 completed tx, 3rd infusion at 50% due to low numbers at nadir, on prophylactic Bactrim for 0 neutrophils, Dx due to itching, monthly transfusions Nov,Dec. Feb #s at normal except for hg at 9.6...!