View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 13, 2010, 12:50 PM

thanks guys! Believe me, I didn't look quite that happy for the whole race! It was really motivating to get closer and closer to the Anthony Nolan cheering spot and know they and my fiance would be there, so it was a big rush when I passed by.

Here's an example by the official race photographers, when I didn't know anyone was taking my photo, ha!

(oh and Laura, I saw Prof Mufti for my one year checkup yesterday. He said some one year tests are scheduled, but I don't know what exactly until the appointment letters come in the post so I'll let you know as I do)

Edit: oh yeah, and you can see by the photo that my official chip time was actually a bit faster than the readout on the finish line clock. woop!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg officialrace.jpg (39.7 KB, 1 views)
36/F - 1984 SAA treated with ATG [complete remission until] Oct 08 - burst blood vessels in eyes and low platelets; Jan 09 - AA & hypo-MDS; July 09 - BMT (RIC MUD PSCT) July 10 - 10k for Anthony Nolan (1yr post BMT! 53:48) Sep 10 - Wedding! I've run 5 marathons now!! (PB 3:30!)

Last edited by squirrellypoo : Tue Jul 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: finish time