View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 26, 2016, 10:29 AM

Ok. I have researched for 20 years watching the "development" of studies and different approaches. AND here is what I have most recently been advised :
It is not how many studies you cite it is how many testimonial documents you present on behalf of your case.
An appeal must address each notation the VA lists in their denial with a factual proof document best written by a medical/scientific professional. Has an independent doctor reviewed your Dad's records and cimmented? If not have that dine. If your father passes prior to an accepted settlement have your mother file a survivors claim immediately (within 30 days). Her claim is separate from your father's yet based upon his claim for disability so. She will continue to appeal his claim to satisfy hers.
I have the name of a legal firm who, if they accept your case, represent you and you win thear fee is 20%of what you receive in a lump sum.

I am on my 6th appeal over a 8 year oeriod. Write to me any time...be strong persistent if you believe AO was the majority cause of your Dad's AML